Photo from Illuminating Souls
"One day she decided she was bigger than her fears & took a big bold leap into her heartfelt dreams. She could trust herself. She could trust the world. She called forth her divine co-creative potential and allowed her soul to sing through her life." by Laurel Bleadon-Maffei
I can't believe it has been 5 years of blogging? Where did the time go? There were several moments when I wondered why I was doing this. I've found it is the place I unravel my fears and share my successes.
In the last 5 years:
- Visited all 50 states
- Lived in the Netherlands
- Moved countless times - both domestically and internationally
- Found a way to blend my engineering, creative and intuitive worlds professionally
- Made my dream trip to Greece a reality - six weeks of exploring!
- Didn't always write the best posts, but still showed
- Hired and fired a few counselors and coaches
- Found my voice at the day job
- Unraveled some long standing fears about being seen
- Still dreaming after all this time.....
I don't know what the next five years will bring. What I do know is I'm willing to do the hard work to make some new dreams come true. It is exciting!!
Thank you for sharing the journey with me.