Choosing books to use for this little adventure was a bit complicated. How do you choose from so many options? Styles, colors, authors, subject matter, etc. More options that you can image are available on how to manifest. After many months of researching last year - in libraries and bookstores - the selection process was similar to picking out a cookbook. If you are going to make the tastiest raspberry nectarine pie with a flaky crust would you pick up a book about how to grill a steak for the recipe and cooking techniques? Probably not. Once subject matter has been decided, then comes the choice in styles. Will you pick up a Paula Dean or Julia Childs cookbook to make that pie? The selection lies in the style of the author and what works best for your understanding. Once the subjects of my experiment were decided the book choices were easy.
Here they are:
- The Map: Finding the Magic and Meaning in the Story of Your Life by Colette Baron-Reid. The thought of making my own map for adventure was intriguing. The core of the book is about claiming your power to direct your journey and shape your destiny. This experiment is a Treasure Map on so many levels for me.
- Spirited: Unlock Your Psychic Self and Change Your Life by Rebecca Rosen. Rebecca shares her own personal story of developing her intuitive gifts. The result of her efforts has given her a thriving business, her soulmate, children, and adventure. She is a wonderful example continuously doing your healing work.
- The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham by Ester and Jerry Hicks. How can you go wrong with an oldie, but goodie? Law of Attraction is the core fundamentals of manifesting. A good building block to have in the mix.
- Your Heart's Desire: Instructions for Creating the Life You Really Want by Sonia Choquette. I have always enjoyed Sonia's style of teaching. The principles in this book are common sense and practical. They can be applied to any subject matter. Another foundation type of book.
- Soul Love: Awakening Your Heart Centers (Sanaya Roman) by Sanaya Roman. I have been curious about this book for years. It is a step-by-step guide to making soul contact and awakening your heart centers. It was clearly chosen for subject matter and curiosity.
- The Soulmate Secret: Manifest the Love of Your Life with the Law of Attraction by Arielle Ford. It has basic information about calling in your soulmate with interesting exercises. The author is claimed to be an expert of soulmate secrets using Law of Attraction.
- Calling in "The One": 7 Weeks to Attract the Love of Your Life by Katherine Woodward Thomas. Again, another book on Soulmate attraction. I like this one because it comes with a time frame to test out the concepts and daily lessons.
Its a good mix of different books that cover the subjects I'm looking to manifest. To me, the Souljob is hand in hand with the soulmate search. What I do for one I can do for the other in similar fashion. Greece is something entirely different. Yet, a very deep part of soul's journey. Maybe more of a destiny of sorts. The rest of the books will help with clearing out the past and making room for the new.
There you have it. My recipe books for creating. Can't wait to see where all this takes me!